Monday, June 20, 2011

Hatchet Force Journal Issue #1 On Sale Now

Although I have been on a sort of T&B blogging hiatus for the last half year or so, I've been working on a lot of different projects.  First among those is my thriller Killer Instincts, the first draft of which I have recently finished and am subjecting to its first critique.  Beyond that, I've been working on research for a series of WW2 British Commando adventure stories, as well as doing a lot of blogging over at my Post Modern Pulps Blog.

However, the big news of the day is that I've just released my first e-journal, Hatchet Force Journal, on Amazon for the Kindle.  It is a journal "celebrating stories of action and adventure", and I hope it will do for the serial action and adventure fiction fan community what periodicals like Fight On! did for the retro-gaming community.  In fact, magazines like FO were the direct inspiration for HFJ, so I owe all of you a big thank you for showing me it can be done.

So I invite all of you who have any interest in action and adventure fiction to go out there and give Hatchet Force Journal a try.  If you don't have a Kindle, most smart phones have Kindle apps, and you can install the Kindle Reader on both PCs and Macs for free.  At $2,99, I think there is a lot of quality material in there (if I do say so myself).

1 comment:

Lucas Kain said...

Have you read this? Quite curious to find out..

___
Cheap international calls