Monday, March 5, 2012

On Sale Now: NANOK And the Tower of Sorrows

The short story is now Live and available for purchase or Kindle Lending Library borrowing.

I uploaded the story to Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing site around 9:30 last night, and it went live sometime in the early hours of the morning; I received the e-mail notification from Amazon around 4 AM.  When I logged in to confirm the book was "live" it appears some kind soul from the UK needed a bit of badass barbarian face-hacking adventure on their Monday morning commute.  So, first sale goes to the UK, mere hours after the story went Live and before I even knew it was available.  Let's hope this is a good omen!


Runjikol said...

Looks like you've busted out of your writing funk. Hope you're loving it.

Jack Badelaire said...

Yeah, the starting and finishing of this little project took about a month, and I'm pretty happy with the results. It's gratuitous, campy, violent, and ridiculous. Just as it should be.